The original name of Young Thug is Jeffery Lamar Williams. Young Thug has become a fashion icon, basically he is a singer, a rapper. Today we will discover about Young Thug Net Worth that is estimated to be $6 million currently in 2018 and how he managed to achieve this net worth.
Young Thug Biography
Age and Zodiac Sign of Young Thug
Young Thug was born on 16th of August, 1991. This makes him Leo, so he has leadership qualities in him, sense of commandment is also there as he is LEO. People can’t help getting impressed by him, that is why very soon he has become a huge fashion icon. Eminent names and brands like Calvin Klein showed a great interest in him. Young Thug remains in spotlight where he goes. He belongs to Atlanta, Georgia. “Young Thug” is the stage name of Jeffery Williams.
Young Thug Family and Childhood
Young Thug is the second youngest child of his mother, the mother of Young Thug actually had 11 children. This family used to live in the wretched Jonesboro, South Projects. Siblings of Young Thug are not from the same father, 11 children have different biological fathers. So, things were really tangled for his mother, she has huge family to take care of.
The ambience in which he grown up was manky and unhealthy. Crimes were widely common there, so it was but natural to get the influence of that surroundings. One of his brothers was killed and gunshot right in front of him, things were so wicked that one of his brother was prisoned under the accusation of murder.
Young Thug Schooling and Education
Young Thug took his early education from elementary school, he remained there till grade sixth. He discontinued his education as he was disqualified from school. He committed a serious crime, he broke his teacher’s arm and then he had to spend 4 years in a child detention.
He happened to involve in grave inclinations like gambling, his brothers accompanied him in these bad doings, things started getting worst when he involved in other ferocities and drug addiction. The icing on the cake is all this happened in his teens and he was just 17 years old when he became a father. In all these scenario that had all anomalies of crimes, becoming a father, one positive thing happened, Young Thug realized that under his skin a rapper and a musician is hidden, through materializing it he could do something with his life and can get rid of that melancholies.
Young Thug Net Worth
Young Thug was now determined to become a rapper, this started his journey of earning a net worth of $6 Million in 2018. So, let’s look into his journey how he earned this much big Net Value.
Thug Worked with eminent Names
Young Thug was determined to strengthen his position in industry, so he started working with some really eminent names like: Danny Brown, Travis Scott, Trick Daddy and Alex Tumay.
2013 Proved a Prosperous Year for Young Thug
2013 was the year that brought prosperity and fortune to him, his 1017 received positive response. He worked together with Gucci Mane, Homie Quan and Waka Flocka Flame.
In the same year he created and released one more mixtape named as “1017 Thug”, he released this mixtape under the banner of Gucci’s banner. Songs sung by Young Thus were a massive hit, more ever Thug was graded on “Pitchfork”, he received an excellent appraisal by “Complex”.
In his mixtape there was a song named “Pichacho”, it was a big hit and was called out the best song. Besides that, other hits included “Rolling Stone”, that too were said to be the best song of 2013. Then comes “The Guardian” that was called out too one of the best mixtapes in 2013.
Glitch data resulted in “Leaked Mixtape”
Thug was on his way to record some new songs of him when all of a sudden, an anomaly occurred in a data that resulted a leakage of his new songs. All his songs went viral, so what Thug had to do instantly release the two mixtapes. After the leakage these two were released “Slime Season” & “Slime Season 2”.
Young Thug Earnings 2012-15
This debut commercial debut Single named “Stoner” is considered his master piece. It brought him a grand applause and good critical reception by the audience and music industry.
In the year 2011-12 Young Thug presented his mixtapes “I came for nothing” (1,2,3). Soon Gucci Mane liked Young Thug’s style and offered him to work with him. Young Thug accepted the offer and Gucci Mane was contracted Thug’s label 1017 Brick squad Records. By the end of 2012 young Thug generated $29,678,429 that went high in 2015 and turned in $5,000,000.
Thug presented and recorded number of songs, all these songs were under ‘1017 Brick Squad’, it was made for “The Fader”.
Young Thug Earnings and Value 2016
In the year 2016 Young Thug declared the launching of record label, that was his own. It was named ‘YSL records. Thug hit the music charts massively in America. It was his first “Extended Play”, he gave hit after hit and became widely famous, he released one more mixtape ‘Slime Season 3”. The Net Worth of Young Thug turned to $6 Million in 2016. He annually makes $1,000,000, the amount that he generates from endorsements and sponsorships is also huge $ 398,157.
Young Thug NetWorth 2017
Great work done by Thug by giving hit of mixtapes, Thug created number of mixtapes, all the mixtapes received a very successful response. His mixtape that went beyond the expectations was “Barter 6”. It was graded on 22 number at US Billboard 200. By the end of 2017 his net worth was estimated as $6 million.
Young thug Net Worth 2018
His albums that made him earn heavily are ‘The inspiration, Seen it all, motivation 101 and The Recession’. His singing and style are liked and appraised by many. He is always determined to bring a novelty in his work so he can amuse his fans.The recent Young thug networth is speculated as $6 million in 2018.
Young Thug Awards & Achievements
Throughout his journey he gained numerous awards and successes. Such as:
- Mixtape 1017 Thug stayed in Complex’s The 50 Best Albums of 2013, this mixtape was entitled as “Rolling Stone’s 5th Best Mixtape of 2013”.
- ‘Mixtape Black Portland” was released in the year 2014, it was released with Bloody Jay, Young Thugga Man La Flare and The Purple Album both with Gucci Mane.
- Thug also released the album that was the teamwork, it was Metro Thuggin with Metro Boomin.
- In the year 2014 Thug contracted and signed to three Entertainment. His track “Stoner” stood at number 5 on US Rap chart, it stood at number 47 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In the year 2014 he was amongst the nominations for the ‘BET hip-hop Awards’, it was under the category of ‘Who Blew Up’, ‘Best Hip-Hop Style’ and ‘Best Club Banger- for Stoner’.
- Thug was nominated in the BET Awards, it was “Coca-Cola Viewer’s Choice Award”. He was nominated for his song “Throw Sum Mo”.
Thug’s huge family and legal issues
Currently he is 26 years old, at this young age, Thug is the father of six children, these children are rom different women. He is now-a-days in terms with “Jerrika Karlae”, Jerrika is basically a manager in swimsuit line.
Despite being a famous celebrity, he couldn’t get away with all those crimes, as in the year 2015 he was caught by the police, it’s because he has susceptible as he threatened a guard in Atlanta mall.
In the year 2014 he was caught and held because of irresponsible conduct, wild and rash driving, he was driving without fastening a seat belt.
In 2015, Young Thug was under arrest because of drugs and weapons.
Amazing facts About Young Thug
- Young Thug owns a house that is situated in Atlanta. It is actually a party house used for parties of the celebrities, he rents this house and the charges are $15,0000 per month.
- Thug is unique in nature, yes, he is, as he has never pen down the lyrics for his songs, he forms the lyrics by his drawings, shapes and graphical designs, its his unique atypical nature!
Young Thug Mixtapes
Here is the collection of his eminent and major videos and mixtapes:
Music videos are 17 in number and mixtapes are in 16.
List of mixtapes:
- I Came from Nothing, it was released in 2011.
- I Came from Nothing 2, released in 2011.
- I Came from Nothing 3, released in 2012.
- 1017 Thug, released in 2013.
- Black Portland, released in 2014.
- Young Thugga Mane La Flare, released in 2014.
- World War 3D: The Purple Album, released in 2014.
- 1017 Thug 2, released in 2014.
- 1017 Thug 3: The Finale, released in 2014
- Tha Tour, Pt. 1, released in 2014.
- Barter, released in 2015
- Slime Season, released in 2015.
- Slime Season 2, released in2015
- I’m Up, released in 2016.
- Slime Season 3, released in 2016
- Jeffery, released in 2016
- Beautiful Thugger Girls, released in 2017
So that was all about this Millionaire Young Thug, who turned from rags to riches, had a very rough childhood, but the moment he recognized his inner talent gave a new spark to his life and that brought prosperity and fortune to Young Thug. Now he has launched his very own label imprint and YSL records. It is anticipated that he is intended to sign and promote new artists. Good Luck for his up coming projects so he can cross and go beyond the net worth of $6 million.